lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Cerwin vega VE 15F

CERWIN VEGA
VE 15F



15" 3 Way Floorstanding Tower Speaker
Description:
The Cerwin Vega VE 15F large, 3-way designs with Bass Reflex and 15-inch woofer, respectively, kick out the high volume and articulated bass that have made Cerwin-Vega famous. They're perfect for everything from the tight definition of mid- and high-frequency rock and jazz to the deep bass of hip-hop and R&B.

Specifications:
  • 1 1/4" Treated Silver Mylar Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
  • 5-1/4" Midrange with Fiber Impregnated Cone
  • 15" Cast Frame High Excursion Woofer
  • Protection: Self Resetting, PTC (tweeter), Fuse (woofer)
  • Elegant Black-Ash Enclosure
Performance Data:
  • Frequency Response: 26 Hz - 20 kHz
  • Power Capacity: 400 watts
  • Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95 dB
 Opinion:
I bought these speakers in 1995, which makes them (and me) really old to date. I've had audiofile friends tell me how nice, and how expensive their speakers they have are. I've seen a lot of fancy looking speakers, and all the top brands. Nothing is a better workhorse, has clearer sound, and deeper bass, than these. I have hammered these babies for years, and they still sound great. I've hauled em' from Ohio, to Oregon, and now to North Carolina. People scoff when they see them now. Beat up cabinets and the covers are not too pretty. But when I light em' up with my Onkyo, they sing, and people can't believe the sound. 15" subs just effing pound. Thats all there is to it. The tweets, and mids sound great, at high and low volume. Superb sensitivity, makes every watt count. Some people say they sound to bass heavy. To those people, I say kiss my ass. Without hopefully sounding too corny, I can honestly say, these speakers have been a part of my life. A lotta fond memories. This is my first review on Amazon I have ever written, and I can't say enough about the love I feel for these speakers. If you buy them, and your buddy comes over and tells you his thousand dollar 'enter brand name here' speakers sound better, it's because he's jealous. Trust me, I've been dealing with it for years...
 












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario